I found this blogpost and thought it very much in line with the How Christmas is Celebrated series on my own site.
While we are specifically talking about how different religions celebrate the holidays here on my blog, this story reminds us of the basic human condition – peace of heart. Sometimes, what we “miss out on” or “give up” due to our chosen points of view (an agendas) are never as sorely missed as when we miss People.
Related articles on this blog:
- What does a Jewish-German Christmas look like?
- What does a faithless Christmas look like? (Atheism)
- What does a Hindu Christmas look like?
- What is Christmas like when your God is alive? (Gurus)
- What does a Charismatic Christmas look like?
- What does a Bahai Christmas look like?